Monday, August 18, 2014

Yes...I'm Tooting Our Own Horn, So Kill Me!

From a top broker at Sotheby's: 

"Christian and Keith,

I just reviewed the package. Thank you that was a extremely well done application (and I have seen some really crazy ones of late that required numerous revisions). THANK YOU. The only remark is perhaps think about putting the proposed closing date on page 1 of the application as "on or about 9/22/14" lest the board feel pressured by that date.

Thank you again for being so wonderful to work with, I foresee this being no issue. Xxxxx'x letter too was well written as was his letter explaining his two forms of income and employment.


Have a good Sunday."

On another note I had a terrible experience with a listing agent last week, actually quite deceptive, enough so that I was very close to calling my contact at the AG's office as well as filing a formal complaint against the agent with the NYDOS. It is amazing how someone will justify away their actions to try and clear their conscience. I will spare you all the details, however the email chain and other docs have been filed away. In my personal life and my business life I practice the Noble Eightfold Path, I'll let it go for now.

Hope everyone is having an amazing summer!!

No comments: