Wednesday, September 7, 2016

I Agree Wholeheartedly with Richard and John!

I have been pretty happy my entire life. Of course there were moments of anguish and confusion. However I have always operated with happiness as my first priority. I can assure you that happiness and financial abundance were not always in sync. This troubled my family and they never quite 'got me'. 
This is how I have built The Burkhardt Group, I wanted to be happy. I simply focused on providing clients with an outstanding experience. I spent zero dollars on marketing, had no PR person or fancy office. I just focused on each client, deal and made sure I did the best I could to make sure everyone was extremely satisfied with our services. One day I looked up and we were as financially successful as I was personally happy.  
$100's of millions in deals later and a few million dollars in rebates, the process is the same!
Thank you for giving us a chance!


Richard Branson left school at age 16 to start his first business. Today, the 66-year-old entrepreneur has overseen hundreds of companies and built a fortune of approximately $5 billion.
In a recent blog post, the Virgin Group founder shared his favorite quote, from famed singer-songwriter John Lennon:
"[Lennon] said: 'When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy.' They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life.'"

No comments: