Monday, November 7, 2011

This Rebate is Buying a New Kitchen!

"Keith,


I will celebrate after I sleep! Been crazy busy the last few weeks. BTW your rebate check is paying for my new kitchen! You have to see it when it's done.


TS"

Last four weeks have been fast and furious! Four closings, two new signed contracts, walk through's, board packages and a couple of stressful board interviews (especially for my clients!) You'll never hear me complaining about too much work. My clients continue to make some very good deals, we have had some very successful negotiations completed.

But What I really love is when a client gets their dream apartment and in this case the commission rebate will pay for a new kitchen. If I had a Secretary I would certainly have him answer our phone with "It's a wonderful day at The Burkhardt Group!" Lol.

No comments: