Thursday, September 22, 2016

This Amazes Me!

"No problem.  Your business model is a no brainer for anyone looking to buy, so I refer you guys to anyone I can.  That’s not even taking into account the stellar service.

Manohar"

Another great testimonial, this doesn't amaze me. However what does amaze me is when I hear clients tell me they have friends that don't want to call us. They just don't believe we're for real! That blows both our minds and our clients laugh in a sort of perplexed way. I understand there are a lot of factors that go into choosing a real estate broker. And quite honestly I fully accept the fact we may not be for everyone. But at the very least give me a call and find out what we can offer you.

You may be surprised to learn we are a full service brokerage and operate in a completely transparent fashion. Another interesting part of our model; we are never selling. Not our thing.

So give me a call, you have absolutely nothing to lose. Please have a look at our testimonial page. We've assisted and are currently working with an array of high profile clients. In politics, running financial service firms, partners at major law firms as well as people just starting out and purchasing their first studio apartment in New York City. Everyone gets the same high level of customer service and attention to detail to assist you in making a sound purchase.

Best,

Keith Burkhardt
917.770.4951

 

No comments: