Monday, October 16, 2017

Who Needs to Advertise??

We are coming up on our 10 year anniversary, truly hard to believe. In 2007 I started the company to offer discounted rental commissions, I was of the opinion it was a good time to put buying on the back burner for the moment. 

In 2009 I was approached by a former rental client that wanted to purchase and asked what I could offer him. Hence began the journey and the evolution of what is today one of the leading full service companies that offers commission rebates and discounted listing fees. 

What is most beautiful about our approach is it benefits both the listing agent and the seller. Neither has to accept less money, we absorb that through our efficient business model. They benefit with a seamless transaction and a happy buyer that is easy to transact with. The rebate gives the client confidence to bid more aggressively or at least gets them to 'their' number even if the seller can't get their organically. 

So in ten years I have not spent a dollar on advertising (Though I may have experimented with GOOGLE adsense when I started to the tune of $100).  

This is why:

"Dear Keith, Norman and Christian,

I just wanted to send a quick note of thank you to you guys. I really appreciate all of your hard work over the last (many) months, and getting us over line with the closing last week.
It is very exciting for us and there is no way we could have made this happen without you guys. 
If we ever do this again (which we really hope to) we will absolutely be calling you guys first!!!

Thanks again,
Adam & Ginger"

No comments: